General terms and conditions
1 Scope of application
2 Services of the provider
The provider endeavours to keep his service available and does not enter into any further obligations to provide the service. Above all, the user has no claim to permanent availability of the website or the service.
3 Copyright law
(1) Unless otherwise indicated, all texts, videos and images on this website are subject to the copyright of KAC-Afrika GmbH (Ltd.).
(2) Use, reproduction and modification are not permitted and may only be carried out with written permission. In the event of infringements, the provider reserves the right to take legal action against such infringements. The costs incurred by such a violation of rights will be charged to the user, as far as the user is responsible for the violation of rights.
4 Data protection conditions
The general data protection regulations of the provider http://www.kac-afrika.de/data protection/ apply without restriction.
5 Use of the email address
(1) The user’s email address provided when registering for the KAC-Afrika GmbH (Ltd.) services is used by the provider to send newsletters. The receipt of the newsletter is free of charge.
(2) The user has the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To do so, the user simply has to click on the link at the end of the newsletter and then confirm the cancellation.
(3) The provider has the right to remove the user from the distribution list at any time without notification.
6 Limitation of liability
(1) The provider expressly points out that no guarantee is given for the published articles and topics. These are also not intended to replace the experience and services of a trained expert, regardless of the field. This applies in particular to medical, financial or psychological matters. Of course, other transferable areas are also conceivable. Above all, no liability is assumed for the completeness and accuracy of the information provided, this is to be regarded as entertainment. The same applies to contents resulting from external links. The use of the information, tips and techniques provided in the articles is completely non-binding and is at your own risk.
(2) Neither the provider nor his employees assume any liability in connection with the use of the information directly or indirectly provided
by www.kac-afrika.de. If you already now, or during the consumption of the information conveyed here, suspect that you have any form of physical or mental dysfunction, then you should in any case consult an appropriate expert. Therefore, we strongly advise you to consult a physician at regular intervals on all matters concerning your physical and mental condition, especially if symptoms require professional diagnosis or treatment.
(3) No guarantee is given for continuous uninterrupted availability of the site. Failures cannot be excluded, despite great care. Any resulting liability is expressly contradicted.
(4) The provider also does not guarantee the correct presentation of the site.
7 Reservation of right of modification
(2) Furthermore, the Provider is entitled to make changes to his website at any time.
(3) The Provider is entitled to pause his service for an indefinite period or to terminate it completely.
8 Legal validity
Should individual provisions be or become legally ineffective or should there be a gap in the contract, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining content of the contract. If the customer is not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the provider (Hamburg). The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.