Our goal: Discovering future markets
"We must not abandon the economy to the economists alone." – Prof- Dr Günter Faltin
Technology & Knowledge Transfer between Germany/Europe and Africa
New Products, Technologies and Services through Entrepreneurship
Technologisation & Industrialisation in Africa with Innovative R&D Cooperation Projects
Creating Wealth for a Larger and Broader Middle Class
Creating and Securing Jobs through Entrepreneurship and Value Addition
Initiation and Implementation of Feasibility Studies & Business Delegation Visits
- Funding and Innovation Consultancy
- Financing Solutions
- Management of Technology Networks
- Market Entry & Feasibility Studies
- Business Delegations
If you have a project idea with a market-oriented R&D character, we can help you obtain non-refundable grants from regional, federal, EU and other international funding bodies in the following ways …
What You Bring
Ideas that have funding potential answer the following questions …
- What is the problem and what are the challenges to be overcome?
- Is it innovative enough and fundamentally different from the current state of the art?
- Can technology be used to solve the problem?
- Is there a market for the product, technology and services to be produced?
Your Benefits: Strengthening of Market Competitiveness. Generating Turnover and Growth. Securing and Creating Jobs.
Africa. Many still think first of poverty and misery. Yet the continent is on the move like no other. Everywhere, people are founding companies and creating jobs. And leapfrogging decades, technically and ecologically.
Africa is a continent on the upswing with great innovation potential.
- In the media, wars, hunger, poverty and diseases are often reported in connection with Africa.
- The opportunities, potentials and successes of the people in African countries, on the other hand, are not given much attention.
- As a result, a one-sided, often negative impression is created within the population of the Global North.
- The reality, of course, is different.
We are HERE to help. You are cordially invited to make a FREE appointment with us TODAY! Achieving more together by entering new markets!
What we offer
Industries We Cover and Beyond
- Automotive & Mobility
- Building Materials, Steel, Water & Wood
- Circular economy and recycling
- Consumer goods
- Digitalisation and automation
- Education and E-Learning
- Electrical appliances and electronics
- Fairs & Tourism
- Industrial goods
- Infrastructure and construction
- IT & Financial Services
- Logistics and packaging
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Medical technology
- Oil and gas
You are a member of an expert platform. You expand your network and cover the entire value chain of your business area(s). With our international innovation networks, we create access and open up new perspectives to both African and foreign technology partners and markets for our customers.
Why do we need networks?
- Strengthening of market competitiveness
- Achieving more together than individually – through building synergies
- Facilitating the procurement of R&D funding
- Expanding your network of contacts – in your field technologies
- Creating awareness and reputation of the network
- Providing perspectives for future market-oriented products, technologies and services
For more information about joining our networks, please contact us!
Our Tech-Competence Networks
- EnergyTech (Energy Industry)
- E-Health, HealthTech and MedTech (Health Industry)
- AgriTech (Agriculture Industry)
- FoodTech (Food Industry)
- BioTech (Bio-Economy)
- WasteTech (Waste Management and Value Creation)
- TransportTech and LogisticsTech (Transport Industry)
- ConstructionTech (Construction, Housing and Real Estate Industry)
- Green HydrogenTech (Hydrogen Economy)
- EdTech (Education Industry)
- TelecomTech (Net Economy)
- FinTech (Financial Industry – Financial Inclusion of the Population)
- InsureTech (Insurance Industry)
- LawTech (Legal Economy)
We advise you on entering your desired target market and support you in your business venture with our network of experts.Entering new markets is a complex undertaking. It requires a strong understanding of the market participants and structures in the respective countries as well as the identification of local access points and specific conditions.
Cultural aspects are crucial for successful cooperation. That is why we offer business initiation trips if you want to get to know your target country first before embarking on your venture.
Head of Finance & Controlling
Head Market Entry – Southern Africa
Head Market Entry – East Africa, Kenya
Market Entry – Nigeria
Dr.-Ing. Marie-Isabel Popzyk
Research and Development
White Paper “Emerging Markets in Africa: A Continent on the Rise!”