We have full-time opened positions for the job description as Project and Network Manager.
Awaiting you with us
- Strategic involvement in the future of a technology management and service and consulting company.
- Professional, performance-oriented, inspired and motivated team with pleasure in (personal) growth.
- Room for ideas and room to create your own ideas and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems.
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live responsible leadership.
- Flexible working hours, choose how you structure your day, we give you the opportunity to work to your own schedule & create a routine that fits your personal life.
- We are a remote-first company (location independent working) and offer you the opportunity to work from any location as long as the CET is +/- 2 hours.
- Travel to team events, usually in locations in Africa/Europe, giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team, face to face.
- Autonomy and ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the opportunity to make decisions and have a real impact.
- Weekly company updates, every Monday we host a companywide conference to keep everyone up to date and we keep in touch with social events like virtual pub quizzes et cetera.
- Hardware & equipment, we provide everything you need to do your job.
- Concepting, drafting and processing proposals for funding in cooperation with our clients
- Consulting and support in the description of innovative R&D projects of our clients
- Writing reports, protocols, appointment management (internal and external)
- Managing innovation networks
- Initiating, coordinating and monitoring collaborative R&D projects, workshops, and other activities
- Formulating innovative concepts and business models
- Analysing market needs
- Acquiring new clients, internet research, and more
What you bring
- Successful studies (Masters/PhD) in Engineering Sciences, Business and Industrial Engineering or Natural Sciences.
- Free thinking and creativity.
- Ability to work independently and show own initiative.
- A solid command in both German and English languages are a precondition and mandatory. Basic and/or profound proficiencies in the French language is a plus.
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and resume to: email@example.com